Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tomorrow

By "tomorrow" I actually mean today; which was today's tomorrow, yesterday.

Maybe this will help you make sense of that: Yesterday's throat clogging turtleneck choking weirdness has turned into today's fuzzy headed nose sniffling hot flash inducing sickness. Simply put, I'm skipping the gym and going straight home to my pj's, hot cocoa, and a chick-flick (You've Got Mail is my classic "I'm sick" go-to movie).

It should also be known that co-worker had his first waffle today! We should've taken a picture. Dang. I believe his words were, "This is good!" I think that means he liked it. "It" meaning he only ate one. (I'm not telling how many I ate.) I know on good authority that he has already recorded the event in his journal. I still can't believe it took 34 years for that man to experience a waffle. What a weirdo.

1 comments:

Coopers said...

i just watched you've got mail the other day. love it!!

nice work on the waffle.