Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"art"

Since we do birthdays right in my department (Man I talk about work a lot.), I thought I'd share the latest birthday adventure.

Yesterday was co-worker's birthday. The same co-worker who has now eaten a waffle and had his office emptied by my hand. I may have put something of his in Jell-O once as well. We had the waffle breakfast in his honor, but it didn't stop there. You may remember the amount of art in co-workers office.

Exhibit A
(It should be noted that all of his walls are covered like this)

Office Before 2



We thought it only appropriate to add to his art collection for his birthday present this year (enter Photoshop). Here are a few of the masterpieces he found in his office yesterday:

The Blue Boy 1770
by Thomas Gainsborough


American Gothic
by Grant Wood

Seven Dogs Playing Poker
by Cassius Marcellus Collidge


And my personal favorite:

Self Portrait with Grey Felt Hat
By Vincent Van Gogh





2 comments:

Coopers said...

i still can't get over when you emptied his office. that was amazing!

i am surprised that he has even had jell-o.

kate said...

you have way too much fun at work. which is great!