Thursday, February 4, 2010

doppelganger

If you've been on Facebook recently, I'm sure you've seen the "doppelganger craze" that has taken over. If you're totally clueless, Facebook users are replacing their profile photo with one of their celebrity look-alike. (FYI This article says it's illegal.) The only time I remember being told I look like a celebrity was when my grandma said I looked like Lindsay Lohan...granted this was around the time of The Parent Trap but we're still going to avoid that connection...

I have a real doozy of a doppelganger for you though:

Steve Martin as police inspector Jacques Clouseau
(The Pink Panther 2006)



Guy I work with as police inspector Jacques Clouseau
(Halloween 2008)



Scary, right?

2 comments:

kate said...

whoa! seriously!

Michele said...

Not quite as good as Olivia and the Gerber baby....