Friday, October 2, 2009

birthdays

I have birthdays on the brain today (I'll post about that next week when I have pictures). I realized I never posted pictures from my birthday this year, even after I said I would. So, here they are:

(*If you didn't watch The Office last season you probably won't understand why I about wet myself when I walked into work on my birthday and saw this.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

They left the period off the sign but I gave them some slack considering the card said I could choose between a one-hour nap and one hour of watching TV at work. And there was a slice of cake with a Chiclet on it.

Best birthday ever.

*Totally clueless about this? You need to watch Lecture Circuit Part 2 from Season 5

2 comments:

kate said...

looks awesome! i am out of the joke, but how cool that you got a themed birthday office! :)

Coopers said...

I'm just a little behind on our Office Seasons. I think we made it to the third. (We need to start back up on them.) But I'm sure going to have to watch this one.