Monday, January 11, 2010

of late

Been wondering what we've been up to? I thought so.

Greg is killing it at work and school. Here's the latest review of a microsite he created for a marketing campaign at work.

As for me, I've been pouring on the charm with the nursery crowd. Remember the boy who asked his mom to let him wear cologne to church for me? He graduated to Sunbeams two weeks ago but he almost had me in tears when he came running up to me after Sacrament Meeting yesterday. In other news, the Pinewood Derby is this month. Vroom!

And we got new curtains for our living room.* Life's good.



*We're tackling the decorating one room at a time. The living room is coming together nicely. Come check it out!

2 comments:

kate said...

wow! good for greg, he's a marketing genius! hope you'll post pics of your living room for those of us who can't stop by. :)

Michele said...

Way to go Greg!
We will be up soon to see the decorating changes.