Friday, May 8, 2009

Nursery III + Cub Scouting

I'm feeling so hot right now.

One of my nursery kids came to class last week (his mother dragging him through the door) but obviously wasn't very happy to be there. His mom didn't know what had happened because all he had talked about that morning was going to nursery and playing with Sister Willis. "He even put on cologne just for you," she said. I was flattered.

And...

My newest adventure is Cub Scouting. Yes, I'm experiencing children related church calling overload. Last week a boy I hadn't met showed up at den meeting. I overheard him say to another Bear, "Our new teacher's cute." I pretended not to hear it though I chuckled inside. Greg's response: "Oh, they don't stand a chance."

8 comments:

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hahahaha! You are way too cute to be in there with the scouts! Greg better watch out!

Wendy said...

Ha! They are only 9 though, so I think Greg could take 'em ;)

Coopers said...

I love little kids. They can make you feel so good sometimes. Other times you kind-of want to kill them. But you have to remember the "good times."

kate said...

maybe there is a quiz online somewhere to see how many cub scouts plus nursery kids greg could beat up in a fight. greg needs to be sure he can defend his woman against youthful advances!

Jenna said...

Right there with you - have a primary class and weekly cub scouts. Good luck! Tough, but entertaining & rewarding

Amylee said...

Ha ha ha ha!!

And you are. (Hot that is). I'm in Bears, too, and they should definitely release you from one of those callings! Sheesh!

Robyn and Clint said...

Wendy!!! It's Robyn (Rasmussen). I found your blog on Lynette's! I'm so glad I did. You look cute as ever. It looks like everything is going good for you! Have fun with the scouts!!

Coopers said...

it's been one month wendy...are you alive????????????