Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back by popular demand

Yes Allie, I am alive.
I have at least four drafts of really excellent posts sitting in my queue (several date back to March *gasp*). Why haven't I finished and posted any of them? I have a problem. I get grand ideas that require lots of time to flesh out to their full potential (aka "post worthiness"). The result? As far as you can tell, nothing. The reality? I obsess over the best way to say what I'm thinking/feeling/experiencing until I burst from over-analyzation (more about this later). Then, when I regain strength to revisit the idea, I've lost the fire for its blogific presentation.

So, what's a girl to do? Lower my expectations? Give up altogether? Maybe I can have neither. And so, I present Wendy's Blog Bits (working title). This means forcing, when necessary, myself to post something about what I'm obsessing over. Be it the beginning of an idea or a complete thought, you'll find it here. Scary, right?

Let me warn you in advance, I have lots of bits to expose. That wasn't meant to be provocative, unless you're my husband. Sorry Mom-I know you're reading this.

3 comments:

kate said...

ooh, can't wait for the exposure of bits! we've missed you!

Amylee said...

Ha. Bits to expose. Classic Wendy.

Coopers said...

YES! You are back. And loving every minute of it!