Friday, June 19, 2009

june

I'm worried about June. I know I shouldn't say such things but I think she might have bipolar disorder. Ever since she came for her yearly visit it's been a yo-yo game of crying, cheering, sobbing, smiling, weeping, dancing, etc. There have been moments of audible grumbling which lead to full-on sparks. Other times she seems cheery enough to approach but her outlook changes in a flash leaving me standing in the run-off of her tears.

I've told her there's no need to bathe herself in her own tears; we can handle the spike in our water bill. She didn't think that was very funny.

Today is looking good so far but you just never know when June comes for a visit. She came to work with me today and let's just say I packed an umbrella, just in case.

Cheer up dear June, July will visit soon.

2 comments:

kate said...

ha ha, how do you like your taste of pittsburgh weather? :) fun post!

Coopers said...

it is crazy the amount of rain that you have gotten. i think the warmer weather is coming. it was hot here yesterday. 90's. so that might be coming your way.