Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowshoes

I've been watching the snow fall today thinking: Oh man, these shoes + that snow aren't going to be much fun come time to go home from work today. My apprehension was confirmed when a co-worker (also needing to make copies) just said, "Oh, you can't wear those shoes today. I hope you brought another pair to go outside in." Actually, no, I didn't bring another pair. Oops! I guess that's what I get for not having a newspaper or tv to tell me there was going to be a blizzard today. Nice.

On the upside, my shoes are super cute. Thanks to my handsome husband for buying them for me last week :)

2 comments:

Amylee said...

Don't sacrifice the shoes. It would be better to sacrifice your feet. I'd go barefoot :o).

Trent and Steph said...

That would so be me. I never watch the news.