Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ok, i'm impressed.

Are facial tissues (KLEENEX) always 3-ply? Maybe I just hadn't thought about it before but I'm impressed. I think my being impressed stems from this confession: When I went to Russia (summer 2003 for a track thing, to be succinct, for those that didn't know), my biggest fear was there would be no 2-ply toilet paper. I guess "biggest fear" is a bit dramatic but there were several conversations before the trip about the topic.

Back me up on this one Allie.

2 comments:

kate said...

if you come to visit us, i will be sure to buy some 2-ply for your pampered bum. we use sandpaper. or knives.

Coopers said...

Wow, you have a much better detailed memory then me. I have no doubt that we talked about this. We were so crazy in the things we worried about. Ha.

And thank you for using the correct word for Kleenex.:)