Thursday, July 9, 2009

rat

My boss asked me to tease her hair yesterday. I'm pretty sure that's not in my job description. Good thing too, because I'm not that great at it. I blame it on a lack of experience. (You may have noticed my hair has yet to reach the stratosphere.)

I obliged. The poor woman had surgery two weeks ago that left her right arm in a sling.

I later helped her carry her lunch from the cafeteria.

Should I be asking for a raise? Ok, I admit, she did buy me a slice of carrot cake.

I love my job.

3 comments:

Michele said...

We did do the "anti-gravity bangs" thing when you were in elementary school for a couple of pictures...the "big hair" look not so much

Coopers said...

for carrot cake...i would do anything. :)
(funny i say that now because i hated it as a kid)

kate said...

trades are always good. hair styling for cake. and i like your non-stratosphere hair.