Wednesday, July 15, 2009

proof

I prepped Greg pretty well for the first time he was to meet my family (December 2007). Love you fam, but you can be a bit intimidating to the outsider. Don't get me wrong, I knew they would love Greg, but with five very unshy brothers and the Dad to match, I wanted to be sure Greg knew what he might experience. No worries, it took all of two minutes for him to be laughing and joking with the crew.

I really love this about my man.

He loves my crazy family just like I do and always looks forward to spending time with them. He is often the one to suggest we make a trip
(it's really only 20 minutes away) to visit Mom and Dad. Want proof?

Actual e-mail received by me, from Greg last Thursday at work:

Subject:
I need a nap

And I really want to play Xbox with Bob right now too.

Funny eh?

The next night found Greg and Bob playing Xbox until I fell asleep on the couch.


0 comments: