Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things to tell Greg:


  • I almost left the house with a stripe of grease from your bicycle chain on my leg this morning. Good thing I took that last look in the mirror before heading out! I'm still loving the previous owners of our house for leaving that full-length mirror.
  • NieNie's sister cjane really got me today (like she does every day). [For those of you that haven't heard about Stephanie and Christian Nielson, be prepared to shed more tears for someone you don't even know than you ever thought possible. Thanks for sharing the inspiration Kate!]
  • I found a starfish in my desk. Random.
  • I can't wait for our weekly Office party tonight. [Wait back up. Do you think that I'm retarded?]
  • I love that you do manly things like change the oil in the car.
  • Pretty much I just love you.

4 comments:

kate said...

starfish. nice. you guys are cute and i miss you! cjane got me today too.

Trent and Steph said...

I don't think you are retarded. I like my work parties.

Michele said...

No Office tonight- Ahhhhhhhhh! I also read cjane today-kind of puts things in perspective.

Wendy said...

I know! I almost cried when I found that out :(