Friday, October 3, 2008

iPod(s)

Greg sold the good 'ol iPod Touch yesterday. He also found a 30g iPod Classic being sold on KSL (love that website) in South Ogden that we picked up last night (making for a nice little profit). The best part was the previous owners left all their music on it. The likes of everything from AFI, Christina Aguilera and The Black Eyed Peas to O-Zone (Which I'm still appauled Greg had never heard--I called to tell you that last night Bob), Mo-Tab and Justin Timberlake. And don't forget Mariah Carey, Sulja Boy, The King's Singers, and the scores from just about everything done by Hans Zimmer. It made for an entertaining night of singing songs Greg really wished I didn't know all the words to. I still have "Always be my baby" stuck in my head....."




....."you'll always be a part of me, I'm part of you indefinitely, boy don't you know you can't escape me, ooh darling 'cause you'll always be my baby"

0 comments: