Thursday, October 30, 2008

As of late

I've had a seemingly unquenchable craving for CRAFTS. That's right. I bet you thought I was going to say cucumbers (for those that know me well) or chocolate (for those that know the natural food preferences of women in general - including me). I don't know why I've been having these cravings, but they have manifested themselves in a multitude of exciting projects. Everything from crepe paper decorating and cupcake frosting to quilt sewing and Halloween costume fashioning (for a giant inflatable man no less). Because that's what I've been craving as of late.

PICTURES COMING SOON.

2 comments:

kate said...

oooh! so excited to see!

Coopers said...

Now you just need to put some scrap booking in there...and you are set! If only there was more hours* in the day to do it all...

*actually scratch hours, money is what I need more of.