Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GREG!!!

28 years ago this adorable baby boy was born.

[The day after he was born]

[Blessing Day - November 1980]


[Look at those cute chubby feet :) ]


[CLASSIC 1980's photography - 2 years old]

[Sooooooooo adorable - 4 years old]


[Looking gooood]


[Bobcat!]


[Take a CLOSE look at the shirt and pants - NICE.]


[Graduation May 1999 - Bonneville (clap, clap) Lakers (clap, clap) - just for you Greg]

[Dancing (?) in the MTC - on his way to the Philippines]

[Soooooo hot.]

[Grendy - December 2007]

*editorial sidenote: this was taken the day of our first kiss :)

[Engaged]

[Married]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!

*Wendy's sidenote: I realized that I had never seen a baby picture of Greg so I riffled through all the photos Mama Willis could throw at me and these are just a few of the gems :)

6 comments:

Amylee said...

Oh my gosh- I can't wait to see what your kids look like. And act like. They're going to be a riot!)

Amylee said...

PS- Happy Birthday Greg. Love, the crazy girl that you only met once that stalks your blog, Amy

Wendy said...

No worries, they're going to be sooooo good looking. Not to mention hilarious, intelligent, talented...you get the idea :)

Wendy said...

Oh-also, Greg at least knows your name and how you're connected to me because I seem to talk about you a lot. He probably knows you as "the girl that I threw a brick at once." HAHAHAHAHA

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthdat Greg!

Coopers said...

I love little kid pictures! Glad you found some to put up. Sorry a little late, but Happy Birthday!