Thursday, April 1, 2010

balanced

What's better than finding $20 in your pocket? Finding over $200 in your checking account because of two silly math errors. We're talking addition and subtraction people, this isn't rocket science. It's not even calculus in fact. That's right, I'm one of those people. My check register must balance - to the penny - for me to sleep at night. I've been pouring over bank statements for longer than I'll admit trying to find a missing deposit when all along it was me not being able to add correctly. Sigh of relief.

I think it's time for a nap.


And maybe a repeat of first grade...

3 comments:

kate said...

good for you! a balanced budget equals a happy marriage/life. at least i've heard it does. . .

:) :) :)

kate said...

sherlock holmes sounds cool... and i love the easter egg!

Coopers said...

You are the best person I have ever seen with their checkbook. It is amazing! I bet that bugged you BAD!