Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Everybody was kung fu fighting...

If you haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, you must go to Redbox today. (And get it, of course.)
WHY?

#1: Jack Black is.....well, Jack Black. How DO you describe Jack Black? He's some kind of mix between a child playing with LEGOs for the first time and a drunk.

#2: There are such amazing quotes as:

Monkey: We should hang out.
Po: Agreed.
Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait...


AND:


Po: There is no charge for awesomeness.....or attractiveness.

#3: It's just plain funny.


8 comments:

Coopers said...

I can't believe you had not seen this movie! We saw it in the movie theater and were laughing our heads off. (Mostly because Lee's dad was laughing so hard, and it was his second time seeing it.)

And yes, Lee every so often will take me by the pinky if I'm getting out of hand...

Good show. Good watch. Agreed.

Trent and Steph said...

I haven't seen that one yet. I will have to go out and get it.

Wendy said...

Allie-as long as he doesn't flex his pinky, I think you'll be ok :) What was that grip called again?

kate said...

we took the girls to see it last week at our most awesome of dollar theaters. 99 cent tickets, 99 cent popcorn if you bring your own bucket (up to 5 gallons.) yeah, awesome. we all loved the flick! "i love kung fooooooooo....."

Wendy said...

5 gallons of popcorn?! That's simply amazing.

lee said...

SKA-DOOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Ska-doosh is right Lee!

Scott and Shay said...

Hey Wendy! Long time no see...I love the blog, and I have to agree this was a great show!