Friday, September 4, 2009

Dear Allie,

You will be so proud of me. I have spent most of the last two work days sorting through and GETTING RID OF old, useless papers/stuff in my "office". I am almost done with the last drawer of the file cabinet next to my desk which contained nothing worth keeping. Literally. I found a thank you letter from 1990. I found duplicate copies of e-mail correspondence from 2001 in which the sender asked if the receiver would help at such-and-such event and the receiver replied with yes. Why would you print that? Twice? Needless to say, the recycling bin is full to the brim today.

Aren't you proud?

If only I could take this organizing enthusiasm home with me.

Love, DUB

3 comments:

Coopers said...

Ha. So very proud. I still remember me coming over to help you clean out your closet when you were downstairs. Remember how you had the guns in there?
Sometimes it is just so hard to get rid of things-especially clothes from Jr. High that still fit. Ha.

kate said...

sounds fun. i LOVE throwing stuff away!

kate said...

more posts please!!! i need my grendy fix.