Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm not listening.

Is it possible for a person to have watched every episode of The Office too many times? I mean, I understand there are relatively few people that have an Office quote for EVERY situation but that doesn't mean I can't. Right? Did you even see last week's episode? I was laughing so hard I almost fell off the treadmill.

Discuss.

P.S. Greg also possesses the aforementioned "ability." I would say it's in the top 20 reasons I love him so much. [If Greg were here, he would say something like, "Oh yeah? It's in my top 3; so suck it." The Fire, Season 2]

4 comments:

kate said...

ah man. we're on office hiatus, but i heard last week was spectacular! i love quotes (from any source) that work their way into our daily lives.

kate said...

ah man. we're on office hiatus, but i heard last week was spectacular! i love quotes (from any source) that work their way into our daily lives.

Wendy said...

BWAHAHAHAHA. Nice one Greg.

kate said...

oops. sorry i posted twice. i'm awesome like that. well, here's another.

p.s. you are cute and very cool and greg is funny.

p.p.s. i think it's the word verification. i can't see what the stinking letters are they want me to type in! yah, i'm cool.