Monday, July 21, 2008

100th Day

Remember 100th day in elementary school? You would spend all day counting out 100 of everything possible (pennies, beans, "counters," etc., etc.), decorate "100" paper glasses with the 0's for your frames, and make fruit loops necklaces (with 100 fruit loops, of course).



Yes, those were the days (although we all know they didn't feed you real fruit loops). I've been thinking about this because today marks 100 days that Greg and I have been married. Awwwwwwww. I know. It never ceases to amaze me that I really do love him more every day, just like everyone says you will. Universe, you've done it again!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Wendy! I am so excited to find you! How is life? It sounds like you are doing great! 100 days, really? congratulations! What are you up to these days?

Camille said...

Wendy! hi girl! Its me Camille Hyer (Johnson now) I found your blog and just wanted to say hi!