Tuesday, February 1, 2011

day one

This is what happens when you take a self-portrait in a dirty mirror.
In a dirty kitchen.

Photobucket

This is what happens when your super tall and handsome husband takes a picture of you...
...next to swamp cooler controls.

Photobucket

This is what happens when that same husband tells you to "Hurry, do something cute."
Scary.

Photobucket

I'm obviously not afraid of black mail.

Here's to hoping tomorrow doesn't bring more tornado-like winds so I can venture outside for photos...


The tights I'm wearing are actually a fairly bright raspberry color.

I'm wearing: Navy and white ruffle front shirt (The Limited), charcoal gray cardigan (Old Navy), brown "crocodile" belt (thrifted), gray pencil skirt (Banana Republic), raspberry tights (JC Penney), gray bow heels (Fergalicious).

4 comments:

kate said...

you know i'm going to make your pictures into a calendar style guide for myself, right?

archives vintage said...

aw, hahaha! i love your cute/mad face! and yay for day one! :D

Michele said...

Cute- very cute!

Wendy said...

It's kind of unfortunate that I make that face a lot :)