Wednesday, January 19, 2011

coming soon

After almost three years of going without, we're finally breaking down and getting the internet at our house. This is a big deal people. Now, instead of pretending to fold laundry while watching DVDs of The Office/30 Rock/Big Bang Theory, I will spend my time feeding my blog reading addiction. Or maybe, this here "blog" might see some more action.

In other news, I've signed up to participate in this self-inflicted insanity. So, if you don't want to see my face everyday from February 1st - March 2nd, I would suggest losing my blog address...

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm excited that you'll be posting more often.

Ps. You were in my dream the other night! I ran into you at a store(and I think Alli was there too). Then I was walking around and got lost and ended up at your house...and there was a huge aquarium when you walked in. Kinda random...I know, but thought I'd share! :)

Mark and Kaitlyn said...

Wow, I didn't know you've lived w/o internet! I don't know what we'd do without it. Now doesn't that sound lame and awful! It sure is handy though.

You bet I'll be reading this blog. Every post. :)

kate said...

you know i'm pumped!

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

haha you are hilarious! Welcome to 2011 :)

Coopers said...

this is exciting. it was sure nice not paying for internet and tv for the two years that we didn't have it. BUT there are nice things about having it.

i'm excited to see you everyday!