Monday, August 6, 2007

this blog brought to you in part by....

This probably hits about a "7" on the random scale. Especially considering it is my first blog entry. The photo shown above was graciously furnished by Simpsonizeme.com upon my very own Simpsonization. That's me in front of the Kwik -E- Mart in none other than Springfield. I may be a little overdressed for the occasion but I'm guessing I was on a lunch break when this photo was taken. Should I be worried that I don't remember this photo being taken?.........




3 comments:

kate said...

yay! i'm so glad you're bloggin. now i can remain up to date on the intimate details of wendy wilsons world! you are one hot cartoon by the way.

kate said...

hey that's a sexy video.

Unknown said...

I want to know who came up with the word "blog?" Whoever it was, they deserve a medal. P.S. Yes I did take that picture, and no, I'm not just saying that because you said I should say that :)